[sib-access] Re: Two questions

  • From: "Ugur Yuvarlak" <uyuvarlak@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 01:09:29 +0200

Hello Tim and Dave,

About my "own" problem, I can say that I have already tried all resolutions
with the same result.

About my friends problem, I also followed the instructions given in the FAQ
on this matter.

For sure I  don't want to bother you with too much help request but I also
want to mention that I have done everything I can. I am an FAQ and
documentation geek kind of person so before asking for help I can reassure
you that I have used all resources presented either on music access home
page or help files included in sibelius access.

Still if you can think of something useful I would appreciate it. If not,
I'll keep looking for a way to resolve the issue.

Lots of thanks
Ugur