[sib-access] Re: Two questions

  • From: Vytautas Jr <vyt.bucionis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:15:45 -0500

Hi Ugur,

In that case, open and close the properties' window with shortcut
alt+control+p and leave it open, then try fixing the tool windows.  This
works for me.

If it says playback window can't be open, do exactly the same thing with
that window  through shortcut alt+control+y.  If keypad window, then
alt+control+k.

This is a very common issue, and it happened to me also a few times.

Hope it works.  Have a great time with this.

Cheers
Vytautas