[sib-access] Re: Trouble With Piano Music

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 12:19:56 -0700

MIDI File Type Type 1
MIDI File Type Tick Resolution: 960
Also, I play piano as well, but I do it in a different way than your
thinking of.
I record the left hand part on one staff, then the right hand part on the
other. I play each part one at a time, with both hands by the way. I know it
sounds a bit strange, but that's just how I play. In other words, I don't
play both parts at the same time. Instead, I play the accompaniment (Left
hand part) with two hands, then I go back and play the melody (Right hand
part) With both hands. I'm trying to put the staff with the accompaniment
onto one track, then the staff with the melody onto another track. Same for
the electric piano part. Does that make sense to you?