[sib-access] SibeliusAccess1_RC1 report

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 07:32:39 +0200

Dear Dan
I'm nearly finished with a five page long transcription for alto recorder
and piano and all done with the new release SibeliusAccess1_RC1. That means,
the scripts are excellent and work fine. I came across some little bugs
though:
Opening, Closing and switching to tools windows sometimes turns on the Jaws
cursor.
When Alt tabbing to another application and alt tabbing back to Sibelius,
sometimes you loose your editing position and are sent to the beginning of
the project.
It looks, but I'm not very sure, because I didn't want to mix up things,
that including adjacent staff to the selection with shift+down or up arrow
works only reliably downwards.
Sometimes you are told, that the property window is closed,eventhough it is
open and not hidden. In this case you can just go on with working and the
scripts don't complain anymore.
That's it for the moment. If you need some more informations about the bugs
above, let me know.
You have done really a big and excellent job, Dan. With this release
navigating is much faster and the verbosity feedback very reliable.
Once more many, many thanks.
Regards