[sib-access] Re: Sib Access under Windows 7

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:29:03 -0600

George and All,
        I'll be attending the NAMM show this January.  If anyone has any
questions for the Sibelius guys, let me know before January 5 and I'll do my
best to remember to ask them.  Please do not reply to this e-mail with your
possible questions.  Write me off list at kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx and put NAMM
QUESTIONS in the subject line.  Make your subject all caps.
Kevin