[sib-access] Re: Selecting one note in a chord - and deleting a voice?

  • From: "Chris Google Goodwin" <cands.goodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 17:45:57 -0000

Dave and all,

Following your lead I think I've found a quick way of deleting a voice.
Select the stave, or bars in the stave, then use Edit Filter and, in my
case, voice 2.  Then hitting delete once will convert all notes to rests,
and then hitting delete again will delete these rests, clearing the voice.

So job done, thanks.

Foudn this hidden on page 600 or something in the manual!

Cheers,

Chris