[sib-access] Re: Selecting one note in a chord

  • From: "Chris Google Goodwin" <cands.goodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 20:59:41 -0000

All,

Here is a link to a page for the Quick Windows Sequencer which you may not
know about.

Its an easy to use accessible MIDI sequencer.  Yes I know, its all in the
title.  Its really useful for preparing MIDI files before importing them
into Sibelius.  Quantizing etc.  Of course, its also a pretty handy tool in
its own right.

I used it recently because one midi file had squashed all the instruments
down into one track.  I used a simple tool feature in QWS which put each
instrument onto its own track.  Made a lot more sense when I imported it
into Sib.

http://www.andrelouis.com/qws/

Perhaps this link could go onto the "Other resources" page of the music
access site?

Cheers,

Chris