[sib-access] Re: Selecting one note in a chord

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 18:25:28 -0800

Chris,

Same answer as before. Alt+Up Arrow moves up one note at a time in the
chord, Alt+DownArrow moves one note at a time down in the chord. Each note
is spoken individually as you move. Stop when you hear the note you wish to
remove and press the delete key.

Now if your chords are constructed with notes in different voices you will
need to navigate to each voice separately. Do not use the tab key to move
within a voice; I suggest using the Left and right arrow keys to hear the
note of interest. You can make sure you hear the voice number by adjusting
the verbosity of Sib-access, found in the Ctrl-F1 menu.

Don't know what else to tell you.