[sib-access] Re: Question regarding error message

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:46:51 +0100

Hi Daniel,

It sounds like your user's system has somehow prevented the
installation of these missing "fonts".  They would normally be
installed by Sibelius.  It might be an idea to for you to try
re-installing Sibelius, but keeping a very careful watch to see if any
messages come up.

Want version of Windows are you running?

All the best,

George.

(Who's Danish wife is currently stuck in Kobenhavn thanks to the
Icelandic problem.)