[sib-access] Re: Problem reporting ties and articulations in Sib5.

  • From: "Patricia Elena Vlieg" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 09:45:42 -0500

Hi, Dave, thanks for the suggestions. I first tried only maximizing Sibelius
with alt space X. It worked for a moment but it went back to the
contradictory state.
I tried the sollution of increasing the delay in Settings Center and checked
the preferences (it was in fastest so I didn't have to change anything).
I'm still having the same issue. It's not being solved.
Thanks for any new ideas on the subject.
Best,

Patricia Elena Vlieg
http://www.patriciaelena.com/