[sib-access] Notating Solfeggios

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 00:38:18 -0700

Hello Everyone.
Back when I took SRET (Sight Reading and Ear Training), part of my Music
Theory college course, the teacher, Ron Bertucci, had the students notate
one of their favorite songs as a homework assignment. First with chord
symbols like a lead sheet, then with Solfeggio notation. Now here's the hard
part. How would I notate Solfeggios in Sibelius 6? I used to do it in Lime
9, but I'm not sure if it's different between Lime and Sibelius. Anybody
have any pointers?
No virus found in this message.