[sib-access] Re: Multi-bar rests

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 15:37:34 -0600

No apologies necessary.

-----Original Message-----
From: sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Rugman
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 3:23 PM
To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sib-access] Re: Multi-bar rests

Kevin,

I've made it a policy not to give out a release date for the simple reason
that you can't predict the unexpected. I do have a specific release date in
mind which is both generous for me, and not too far away for you, but no
amount of asking will entice me to release it. I understand how frustrating
the uncertainty is, but it would be far more so if I gave you a date which I
then could not meet, even if the reason was completely legitimate.

Apologies,

Dan Rugman

Visit www.musicaccess.co.uk
for visually-impaired musicians and home of Sibelius Access