From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 12:54
Subject: [sib-access] Major scales

using sibelius 5.2.5,
I have a strange thing, I can't choose the major keys at all, all I can
choose is the minor scales,
so, If I need to choose F major to be my scale, I can't do that, I must
choose, the d minor.

so, how can I solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love, play on...
Tel: 0020102221750
Personal email, msn and yahoo messengers:
flutelover@xxxxxxxx
skype:
roma30
facebook: