[sib-access] Re: Keystrokes in the Milestone document

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 17:33:54 +0100

Hi Kevin,

 I think I need to explain this list more thoroughly in the document.  It's
not a list of actual keystrokes, its just explaining how the keystrokes are
organised.

Keystrokes with the windows key are for editing or querying playback
properties.
Keystrokes with the left and right bracket keys are for moving the playback
line or the tempo slider.

As for the windows key appearing twice in the list - that's simple - oops!

Dan