[sib-access] Re: JawsCursor becomes Useless After Exiting Sibelius

  • From: "Chi Kim" <ms22282@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:03:59 -0400

Hi Dan and Dave,

Sorry about not responding to the list. All of the sudden, the mails from
the list went to junk folder which I don't check often. Here's answer to the
questions.
Q: Does this continue to happen even after you've rebooted and re-launched
Sibelius?
A: No it doesn't. If I reboot everything is fine until I run sibelius and
exit. Only way to get my Jaws cursor back is to reboot. Restarting Jaws
doesn't work either.
Q: After you exit Sibelius your Num Pad will still be on, so the normal JAWS
keys will not function.
A: No, that's not the case. Even if I turn the num key off, Jaws says blank
everywhere when I try to use Jaws cursor after exiting Sibelius.
Q: Were you using the JAWS cursor in Sibelius and if so, what were you
trying to do with it?
A: It happens regardless if I use Jaws cursor in sibelius or not.

Chi