From: sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave Carlson
Sent: 28 March 2010 20:46
To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sib-access] Re: Increasing volume please plase please

Dan,

I'll chime in there, as well. I have used the Kontact "Sibelius Essentials"
synth as output and I noted long ago that they play quite a bit lower in
volume than any of my other synth choices. So I was also interested in the
question.

I suspect that we need to wander around in the audio properties of the
Kontact synth to find something that relates to gain.

But to your question posed, yes. the Kontact plays at a lower volume than do
the other synths, regardless of what score I play.

Dave

sib-access-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx