[sib-access] Increasing volume please plase please

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 06:24:47 +0200

hi all:
sorry for posting this again, but really its so bad,
how can I increase the volume for the contact sounds?
Using sibelius 5.25 here.
I put the  midi volume on 127 but its not so loud?
please, I need any help, even with sited person, but tell me what will I do to
achieve this please?

Thanks in advance

Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love, play on...
Tel: 0020102221750
Personal email, msn and yahoo messengers:
flutelover@xxxxxxxx
skype:
roma30
facebook: