[sib-access] Re: Help please! Horrors of stop plug-in dialogue

  • From: David P Shortland <dragamilov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 07:23:52 +1000

Greetings from Down Under

I would just like to put in a few cents worth about the STOP plug in.
This is to what is happening on my system.

I find that the STOP plugin occurs if I try to Select notes too fast!

Specifically more so with the TAB & TAB plus SHIFT.

It does not hinder really what I am doing, seems to be more of an
inconvenience, to just keep popping up.

Just my observations

Take care everyone