[sib-access] Fw: [BSH] Announcement: New Mailing List

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 16:01:51 +0200

Please read.
----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Hallsworth
To: blind-software@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; blind-software-hackers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 10:49 AM
Subject: [BSH] Announcement: New Mailing List

Hi all,
First of all, please write to me off list if you have queries on the below.
Second, I've been given permission to announce a new list that has been set
up to improve on our English. This is especially helpful for people who
don't speak English well, or people who just need help with their
vocabulary. To join, send a blank message to elf-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remember, please write to me off list if you have any queries regarding this
announcement. Hope this helps.
--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

__._,_.___
Messages
--
You have received this message because you are subscribe to the
Blind Software Hackers for Software sharing, hacking tips, Piracy, and For

  a..  10New Members
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance
It's Now Personal