[sib-access] Re: Follow-up

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 23:32:23 +0100

Kevin,

You should have the guide installed.  Press INSERT+F1 twice or press
CONTROL+F1 and choose the first item.

The docs are still embrionic but there's definitely a topic on playback
which should help clear this up.

I think the confusion is arising over the playback line verses the selected
item.  Just to clarify:
F6 speaks the position of the selected item.
CONTROL+F6 speaks the position of the playback line.
P starts playback from the position of the selected item.
SPACE starts playback from where it last stopped.
CONTROL+SPACE rewinds to where playback last started from and plays from
that point.

HTH,

Dan