[sib-access] Re: FW: Received: Extending syllable to successive notes is unreliable in Sibelius 5.25

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:51:52 -0500

Various ones, 62.5, 100.

-----Original Message-----
From: sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Rugman
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 1:44 PM
To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sib-access] Re: FW: Received: Extending syllable to successive
notes is unreliable in Sibelius 5.25

Kevin,

What zoom level were you using when the problem occurred?

I know that if the zoom level is too high, items don't always get created.
I'm assuming this is because Sibelius can't draw the item correctly.

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access. www.musicaccess.co.uk