[sib-access] Re: FW: [BrailleM] Music in braille radio programme

  • From: Stephanie Mitchell <mumwith2kids@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 16:25:37 +1100

I too loved the programme. As a blind person who hopes to teach piano one day,
I'd love to know more about the magnets and where I can get them.

I also rely solely on braille. There are just things things your ear can't
really work out well without the music.
Wonder if the national braille music camp is still running here in Australia?
That is where I learnt most of my braille music skills, and I have so many
great memories of that.
Steph