[sib-access] Re: Edit Text

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 16:23:35 -0000

Annabelle,

Yes, I understand that you're trying to edit the lyricist text, but I still
need to know what happens when you press Enter after selecting the text
item. Do the following:

1. Press Alt+F2 to open the system items dialog.
2. Keep pressing L until you hear "lyricist".
3. Press Enter to close the dialog and select the text.
4. Press Enter to open the edit field around the lyricist text.
5. Listen very carefully to what JAWS says next.
6. Tell us what it said.

Dan Rugman

Visit www.musicaccess.co.uk
for visually-impaired musicians and home of Sibelius Access