From: sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Annabelle Susan
Morison
Sent: 07 July 2009 17:05
To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sib-access] Edit Staff Type

When I select the "Edit Staff Type" button on percussion staves, it brings
up a list of noteheads and notes. However, there's an edit spin control for
editing notes, that I can't seem to navigate through. What is the easiest
way to edit different types of notes and noteheads when editing a percussion
or drum instrument? Is it in the help section of Sibelius Access? If so,
where would I look?

unsubscribe - in the Subject line to:
sib-access-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

sib-access-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx