[sib-access] Edit Staff Type

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 09:04:34 -0700

When I select the "Edit Staff Type" button on percussion staves, it brings
up a list of noteheads and notes. However, there's an edit spin control for
editing notes, that I can't seem to navigate through. What is the easiest
way to edit different types of notes and noteheads when editing a percussion
or drum instrument? Is it in the help section of Sibelius Access? If so,
where would I look?