[sib-access] Re: Create Bars

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 23:19:06 -0800

Claudio and Annabel,

I think I found something that would make it a bit easier.

1. Select any note in the first bar.
2. Insert a single bar using create/bar/single.
3. This puts a blank bar after the first bar.
4. Select the entire first bar and cut/paste to the new empty bar. If you
want to do this for all staves, then select all the staves before the
cut/paste.
5. Enter your new notes into the first bar.

I think that's just slightly easier than moving all the music over by a
measure, but you be the judge.