[sib-access] Re: Create Bars

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 22:50:16 -0800

Oops. My mistake. I see that Annabel was trying to insert a bar at the
beginning of the score. Claudio, I agree with you on that. It's the only way
I've found, as well.

I looked in the reference guide and also found nothing describing how to do
this.

I wonder if one of the plug-ins is capable of doing it?