[sib-access] Counting pages

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 05:41:27 +0300

hi all:
I'm now writing down music notes for children plays.

and the director want to pay by page.

I let him count how many pages I have did, but some pages, are not complete.

so, how can I know  "with sibelius scripts" that the page is full or no?

how many music lines does each page contains?

I need a way to count please.

note that am writing just tribble staff only.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love, play on...
Tel: 0020102221750
Personal email, msn and yahoo messengers:
flutelover@xxxxxxxx
skype:
roma30
facebook: