[sib-access] Continuing Observations

  • From: David P Shortland <dragamilov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:29:12 +1000

Greetings Dan and other SibAccess-philes

        Re: The Bar 18 Message

Okay, on my last journey out, I followed Dan's advice and went to the
Sibelius Access Issues page on the net.

Followed all the instructions therein for this particular peculiarity.

Result: Still the same

Then I went and changed the Control plus Grahv keystroke to Control
plus Alt plus Shift plus Zero.

Result: Some information given, but not quite as described in the
documentation.. But at least the Bar 18 message was gone.

For some reason I went back and changed the Control plus Alt plus
Shift plus zero back to Control plus Grahv.

Result: I now seem to have the necessary information being given.

So I am going to start working thru the Navigation document and move
around the Jazz score as described.

Just as an afterthought, when I press the JAWS key plus NumPad 1 it
statesPlayback , Close Symbol.

Is this correct?

Anyway, twill keep you posted.

Again, with many thanx Dan.