[sib-access] Re: Changing sibelius notes into braille?

  • From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 14:58:37 -0700

Ramy,

Go to the Avid web site and look at back issues of the Sibelius Blog. There
were a couple articles on someone who developed a program or something to
convert Sibelius files into Braille music. I don't know more details than
that, but I'm sure you can search Google with Sibelius and Braille and get
some hits.