[sib-access] Re: Changing instrument name in score and parts

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:14:25 -0800

Kevin,

Press I to open the instruments list. You should be able to tab to the
Trumpet 3 in the list of staves. Then tab up and you should find something
that allows you to make a copy of that stave under the existing one. If I'm
wrong, then sorry -- I'm just guessing at this point.

If that doesn't work then you should be able to insert a new staff and
assign it to a Bb Trumpet. Then use your system list in Sib-Access to
highlight the instrument name and change to Trumpet 4.

Hope this triggers ideas.