[sib-access] Can't check pad rests at left in make into tuplet dialog box under tuplet plugins

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 21:21:34 -0500

Dear Dan,
    I've noticed something interesting.  Lately, I've been writing four
quarters in the time of three.  To do this, I'm using the make into tuplet
option in the tuplet sub menu under plugins.  The unfortunate problem is
that, unless you can manipulate the mouse by hand with vision, there's no
way to independently check the box marked pad with rests at left, the lower
most of the two options.  In fact, I did notice that both boxes were checked
at once.  It seems to me that one should have to choose between one or the
other of these two options.
Any ideas?
Kevin