[sib-access] Re: Best recipe for creating a three thee stave keyboard part

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:42:10 -0500

Dave,
        Understand that things have changed since Sib 3.  With dynamic
parts, I'm not sure how you would make three staves appear on the part
instead of two.  I don't want to use a hybrid organ staff if I can avoid it.
What I want is a grand staff with one extra staffwhich is not bracketed to
the other two but which appears on the part when printed/edited.
K.