[sib-access] Bars at the end of a score.

  • From: "Alison Trelfa" <alison.trelfa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 11:00:22 -0000

Hello list,
I have written a short sixteen bar piece of music for piano into Sibelius. When
my piece ends Sibelius still has many bars which just have rests in them. When
I print the music out the bars are still there. How do I remove empty bars at
the end of the piece? I did try putting in a final bar line but it didn't work.

Thank you.

Alison Trelfa.