[sib-access] Re: Any Progress?

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 12:06:41 +0200

Hi George
I can imagine, that the problem, why UK-keyboard layout works better than
US-keyboard layout is, that for running the access plug-in control+` is
used. The scripts call for this keystroke, so that the costumer gets fitback
of the selected item. May be this `-key is on a different place on a
US/kezboard. I'm sure, the developers will figure this out. They did already
much more complicated things. And I will help, where I can.
Regards
Claudio