[sib-access] Re: Any Progress?

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 15:08:12 +0200

Hi Tim
I'm running an English version of Sibelius5.2 on a Windows XP French
machine. So I have to set my PC keyboard layout to either US-English or
UK-English. But UK-English works better, especially, when opening a new
score and having to select something with tab or control-home. UK-English
always works reliabely, but US-English often fails. I have no idea, why this
happens, but as soon as I have time, I will try to figure this out more
closely.
Regards
Claudio