[sib-access] Re: Always Landing at the Beginning

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 13:12:50 -0000

Dave,

Pressing Tab should only take you back to the start when nothing is selected
or when a system item is selected. Pressing Tab on a staff item should take
you to the next note.

Just to clarify, the text item itself should still be selected after you
press Escape to stop editing it. So, when you've finished inputting or
changing the text, you only need to press Escape once and then press Tab to
get to the next note.

If you press F5 after pressing Escape, you will be told what is selected. Do
this next time before pressing Tab just to check that things are working as
expected.

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk