[sib-access] Re: Advice wanted - how to learn new pieces - Sibelius, Lime Aloud or something else?

  • From: "Vince Mistretta" <vmistretta1411@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 21:20:15 -0500

Dan, you finally realized the power of your product...

Believe me, I am finding quite a bit of potential for what I want to do with
the scripts and SIB.  I really need to spend more time learning the scripts
cause I'm finding there is much more to really help me and I'm just
scratching the surface.

Since MIDI's are readily available, I would like to learn cleanup techniques
to work more easily with them since I've tried pulling in some I have here
and they can be a bit cumbersome with all the garbage embedded.  I'm going
to check out the Classics site you mentioned, although I do have some
holiday music I had downloaded a couple of years ago from them and these
were some of the files I imported.

Vince Mistretta
Cellular - 561-234-7631
Skype - vin5451 (email me to request Skype conversation)