[sib-access] Re: Accidentally checked a "Don't say this again."

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 10:17:16 -0000

There's an option in the preferences dialog that will restore all of the
warning messages again.  Unfortunately this will cancel out any other
situations in which you checked the "don't say this again" box.  The option
is on the "other" page. Somewhere in there is a button called "show all
warning messages".  Just press it.

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk