[sib-access] About navigating the score

  • From: "Dimitrios Tsakiridis" <dtsak27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 16:13:22 +0200

Hello again:
I open the Sibelius, and I open also the Properties (Control+Alt+P), Navigator
(Control+Alt+N) play back (Control+Alt+Y), and the Key pad (Control+Alt+K).
I run the Fix tool Window, every time when I open a selection.
After for all, I open a new score, and I try to write a part.
When I select the common notes template, and other template, it say me my
selection normally.
If I select the input note with letter N, it also say me normally.
But I can not listen when I navigate with left and right arrows, the name of
note, the rythm, and the position on the staff.
When I press the left and the right arrows, it say me only the same thing:
Bar 18, C quarter, and other.

I have a question:
If I run the fix tool Window, I must close the Properties, key pad, and pley
back Windows, or No?

Best regards, Dimitrios Tsakiridis