[sib-access] Re: AW: Re: Drum Notation

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 11:13:59 +0100

Benjamin
There are certainly other peoples here, who can give you better advices, but
here my suggestion.
In Sibelius preferences, on the input page, make sure, that midi thru is
checked. And set you midi keyboard to "local off".
Perhaps Sibelius uses GM and your keyboard is set to another soundset. So
having your keyboard also use GM, could also resolve this problem.
Regards