[SI-LIST] Re: via teardropping effect on signal integrity?

..other than it being totally unnecessary to do the tear-dropping per
your design spec (6/6 and plently large enough vias to meet most any
annular ring reqmt) in the first case, no, there shouldn't be any
problems at your speeds.
Teardropping is too messy for me. When the design changes it can be
troublesome to work with the teardropping.

Good day.

Mitch