[SI-LIST] two IEEE presentations by Bogatin in next few weeks

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 06:44:58 -0500

Hi folks-

If you are in the New Jersey area or Salt Lake City region, you might be
interested in two IEEE sponsored talks I am giving in the next few weeks.

On April 25, at the NJIT ECE Center, I am talking about "When Worlds
Collide-Why Microwave and High Speed Digital Designers Should Be Best
Friends"

On May 8 at the Univ of Utah, I am talking about "Why You Need
Electromagnetics for Signal Integrity Analysis - Sometimes".

Details of these talks are on my web site: www.beTheSignal.com.

If you can make it, stop by and say hi. If you can't make it, I will post
copies of the presentations on my web site, www.beTheSignal.com, after the
talk. You can also find copies of many of my recent presentations currently
posted on my web site under the SI Library menu tab.

Hope to see you there!

--eric

Dr. Eric Bogatin, Signal Integrity Evangelist

Bogatin Enterprises

Setting the Standard for Signal Integrity Training
web site:  <http://www.bethesignal.com/> www.beTheSignal.com

Blog:  <http://www.bethesignal.com/blog> www.beTheSignal.com/blog

Twitter @beTheSignal
e:  <mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

26235 W 110th Terr
Olathe, KS 66061
v: 913-393-1305 cell: 913-424-4333  skype: eric.bogatin

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: