[SI-LIST] trouble simulating with AC coupling capacitors in topology

  • From: Roopesh Badala <roopesh.badala@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 16:54:58 +0530

Hi All,
 I am trying to simulate a topology which has AC coupling capacitors in it.

Using Cadence Allegro PCB SI tool set , i am unable to get the expected

but when I simulate the same topology by removing the AC coupling capacitors
in signal path, I get a perfect waveform.

Is this a tool limitation..? can some body suggest me if they have faced
similar issue.

Thank you

List technical documents are available at:

List archives are viewable at: