[SI-LIST] signal integrity in Kansas? in the summertime? am I crazy?

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 08:40:57 -0500

Hi folks-

If you don't want to know about a series of signal integrity short courses I
am offering, please stop reading and delete this note.

I am trying an experiment by offering two classes in Olathe, Kansas, in the
summertime, Aug 1-3. They are our popular Essential Principles of Signal
Integrity class and a new, hands-on, Signal Integrity Analysis with
Agilent's ADS. You get a 1 month eval license to ADS and a CD with all the
projects. Registration and detailed course descriptions are available on my
web site, www.BeTheSignal.com <http://www.bethesignal.com/> . To provide an
incentive to come to Kansas in the summertime, these classes are offered at
a reduced rate.

More importantly, I would be interested in feedback from you- off line,
please- about attending a signal integrity class in Kansas. I've found most
of the interest is for classes in the San Jose area. Would anyone ever be
willing to come to Kansas for a class, or is this a really dumb idea? Your
comments are welcome.

--eric

**************************************
Dr. Eric Bogatin, President
Bogatin Enterprises, LLC
Setting the Standard for Signal Integrity Training
26235 w 110th terr
Olathe, KS 66061
v: 913-393-1305
f: 913-393-0929