[SI-LIST] Re: risetime effects of plane breaks

  • From: steve weir <weirsp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:25:48 -0800

Chris, yes we are pretty much speaking on the same terms with
this.  50-60MHz is plenty fast to create lots of EMC problems if not
handled correctly.  I don't know what John's specific requirements for
power are, but it is possible his design could be cost reduced to four
layers, and still keep a plastic enclosure.

Best Regards,

Steve

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: