[SI-LIST] Re: risetime effects of plane breaks

  • From: Doug Smith <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 22:17:31 -0800

Hi Chris,

The stack-up is:

signal
split plane

The experiment I did yesterday in class was (using tape to close one gap)

signal
split plane
solid plane

Doug

Chris Cheng wrote:

> Doug,
> Just try to understand your new stack up,
> is it :
> signal-splitplane-solid plane
> or
> splitplane-signal-solid plane  ?

     ___          _       Doug Smith
      \          / )      P.O. Box 1457
       =========          Los Gatos, CA 95031-1457
    _ / \     / \ _       TEL/FAX: 408-356-4186/358-3799
  /  /\  \ ] /  /\  \     Mobile:  408-858-4528
|  q-----( )  |  o  |    Email:   doug@xxxxxxxxxx
  \ _ /    ]    \ _ /     Website: http://www.dsmith.org

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: