[SI-LIST] op-amp compensation capacitor in digital cmos process

  • From: Bi Han <mike_bihan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List` Si <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:34:15 +0800 (CST)

hi, experts:
I am on a project designing high speed limiter in digital cmos process. I need
to design some op-amp as controlling circuits.
So, I need capacitor to compensate them to stable. But, in my digital cmos
process(1p6m), there will be no MIM/PIP capacitor, so I can not compensate the
Any people have good idea?
Thanks, Han

Do You Yahoo!?

List archives are viewable at: