[SI-LIST] Re: non-negative off diagonal capacitive matrix elements ??

  • From: "Charles Grasso" <cgrassosprint1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:41:34 -0600

I think the first thing is to prove the
"accuracy" of the tool. If the simulation tool cannot handle simple
geometric shapes with know closed form equation solutions...then the
accuracy of ANY solution is in question. If however the tool does just fine
then
one could determine the lower bound of the tool by simple reducing the same
model in size until an error occurs.

Chas