[SI-LIST]

  • From: Deepak M V <deepak.mv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, shiva jilla <jillashiva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 22:22:37 -0800

Dear all,
Y v r Using ,source   impedence and load impedence ,wats the need of
dividing the voltage.....

is that  to transmitt the current generated without distortion across the
transmission lines to load......

In The Concept Rise Time and Fall Time...Is The Concept Like..V R Sending
the input signal  input clock pulse which ultimately should reach output
without distortion...I Think The First Pulse reach First After Some Delay
Second Pulse Reaches at the Output....the delay is 10 to 90 percent of
input clock pulse i guess....is that concept right!!!!

Kindly Reply  I need to Understand the Concept ,Strengthen my Foundation!!!!

Regards

Deepak

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: